Is the multiplayer challenges
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c':
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

Xiamu
New

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 24 ago 2020 : 09:33:50  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Xiamu Invia a Xiamu un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando

You draft a team of 13 players then play for up to 5 matches with them. You get better rewards for the wins you get 1-5. You receive 2 losses and you need to redraft a team. The draft works like this. You first pick a starting place which will be your captain like 2K mt central in which you've increased likelihood of becoming players. You get a pg package Sg package etc with one of them having increased odds (the programmer ) and then a backup pg pack backup Sg pack etc with decreased odds. There's 3 packs in the end with players with odds that play any place. Players which are in the position packs play with that place however, it doesn't have to be their principal position. You receive a pick between 3 players, when you start the pack, and you also may see the cards stats height etc from that page.

Is the multiplayer challenges. Instead of the way that it's right now I believe that it needs to be actual nba games such as the 2011 nba finals in which you get to select a team and you play a team together with the my team cards from that group like what the computer gets to perform in challenges. You can have teams which won my group tournaments, for example you can play if they had that for 2K21 as the two teams which played in the championship of the $250000 my team tournament.The pg for my rec team has had multiple 10+ slip games on his minute wingspan playmaking shot founder who has a sub 70 steal rating. That way the only move would be to an person from the pg. The court dimensions likewise don't allow for much spacing.

You can learn more NBA 2K21 information.Please click here https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Diddlmania Forum © 2019 Snitz and Diddlmania.com Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina stata generata in 0,09 secondi TargatoNA.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000

Share |