Once, the studen
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c':
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

ylq
New

42 Messaggi

Inserito il - 19 mag 2020 : 11:14:17  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di ylq Invia a ylq un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Once, the student of the ancient Greek philosopher Zeno asked him: "Teacher, you have much more knowledge than us, and the questions you answered are very correct, but why do you always have questions about your answers?" Two large and small circles were drawn on the table and said: "The area of ??the large circle is mine, the small circle is your knowledge. My knowledge is more than yours. However, outside these two circles, you and me are Part of the ignorance. The circumference of the big circle is longer than the circumference of the small circle, so I have more ignorance than you [url=smokingusacigarettes.com]Carton Of Cigarettes[/url], which is why I often doubt my knowledge. "Maybe, you do n#65533;#65533;t quite understand what Jeno means Only after I thought deeply did I understand the meaning. For example, when we are still at home, we don't know anything. When we grow up and study in various places, we lament the size of the world. If anyone became an astronaut, they would lament the universe. Knowledge is no exception. Whenever we come into contact with new knowledge, we will sigh how amazing the knowledge we do n#65533;#65533;t know is, and understand that we know too little. In fact, we must understand that the ocean of knowledge is There is no margin, and the knowledge inside is something you ca n#65533;#65533;t learn [url=webvipsmoking.com]Online Cigarettes[/url], and you ca n#65533;#65533;t think it through! Socrates has a great knowledge, but he will not show off his intelligence and knowledge. There are many people looking for knowledge, but very few people know their ignorance! If a person thinks he has knowledge and knowledge, then he will pay a heavy price for his arrogance! Especially those who lead positions! I do n#65533;#65533;t know if you still remember the story of #65533;#65533;reward yourselves#65533;#65533; Why did Wu Wufucha in him let him fail miserably for life? Yes, that is his self-righteous psychology! Although it is the emperor, in this court, the emperor may not be the most learned. The husband should not be so arbitrary because he listens to the opinions of the ministers! He always thought that his judgment would be more accurate than those of the ministers [url=vipusacigarettes.com]Cigarettes Online[/url], and that his knowledge would be higher than those of the university graduates, which is not the case! If the husband was willing to listen to what the minister said, killing Goujian quickly, he would have been able to unify the world. In fact, examples like husband are too many! We should now seize the learning opportunities we have to study well and continue to enrich our knowledge. Your knowledge is like a circle, a small circle insignificant in the big world, inside the circle is your knowledge, and outside the circle is your ignorance! We have to expand this small circle slowly to be independent of the golden rooster in the ocean of knowledge
Related articles:
[url=web3119.hapi.artatis.de/index.php?forum-showposts-4153]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]

[url=newworldtube.com/blogs/post/72299]Cigarettes Online[/url]
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Diddlmania Forum © 2019 Snitz and Diddlmania.com Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina stata generata in 0,11 secondi TargatoNA.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000

Share |