, hyacinth has become the mos
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c':
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

ylq
New

45 Messaggi

Inserito il - 13 dic 2019 : 03:00:12  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di ylq Invia a ylq un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
I have not been an obedient child, I am free and swaying all day long. The neighbours didn't wait to see me. In order to make me less troublesome, my neighbor said to me, "You don't need to participate in this event." So, well, I'm happy, I wander east and west all day, and shine. The new female neighbor is a big sister with big beautiful eyes, her face is red, like an egg, and there are always two dimples hanging on her mouth when she smiles. The elder sister especially likes flowers and plants. She made a small garden in an open space, and she took out her own pockets and bought many beautiful flowers and plants to decorate the garden. There is a pot of roses on this side, and a pot of chrysanthemums, a pink and a goose yellow, are very beautiful. That day, I accidentally broke into her garden and just wanted to leave, but ran into the big sister's smiling eyes. She held a small flower pot in her hand and said to me: "The pot of flowers is entrusted to you for management. "? After listening to her, I was a bit surprised, and stopped for a moment. Looking closely, there was only one pot of mud in the pot, and there was a shadow of flowers. The older sister seemed to see my doubts and said with a smile: "The root of the flower is buried in the mud. As long as you take good care of it, he will soon bloom the flowers." Slowly wet, for the first time, I felt trusted. Although on the surface I still pretended to be indifferent. Later, I was shocked: the pot of flowers had the same fate as me. Others laughed at it as a pot of mud and delusional about blooming [url=http://www.webvipsmoking.com/]Online Cigarettes[/url]. "I am a hyacinth, not wild land." I think it must be crying like this. But I know that the only way to prove it is hyacinth is to bloom beautiful flowers. In order to take care of it, I rarely travel east and west, and spend more time with it. I take good care of it, water it, loosen the soil. My eyes often looked at the small flower pot involuntarily, and my heart began to look full of expectations. On the cold spring days, the soil of the pot appeared with yellow buds. Bud was about the size of a thumb cap, like a shy girl, and nodded out of the mud. I couldn't help but exclaim: "Ah, it's growing!" The joy in my heart was tumultuous. Others gathered around and watched around me [url=http://www.vipusacigarettes.com/]Cigarettes Online[/url]. Weak life is not weak, but in our expectations, it gradually becomes full. It is no longer a pot of mud that was mocked at first. After a month or two, pink flowers bloomed among its lush green leaves. Small, as small as rice. But you cannot ignore it. It always blooms, and the flower pops up again and again, the fragrance overflows. As if that tiny flower had been rolled in the powder. Just open your nose and suck. Because it's inexhaustible. Where can I exhaust it? In the morning, dew is heavy, dew is its taste. In the evening, the wind rises, and the wind is its smell. The sun is shining everywhere, and the sun is also its taste, and every beam of sunshine hides its fragrance. I got closer and looked closely, it turned out to be a beautiful hyacinth. I pulled the elder sister excitedly, she lowered her head and sniffed the flower, and suddenly asked me with a smile: "Do you know what the hyacinth flower language is?" I shook my head blankly. The elder sister replied softly: "The hyacinth's flower language is that as long as the fire of life is lit, you can enjoy a rich life together." I did not answer, looking at the pot of flowers. Pink flowers, like burning little lanterns, brighten my dim life. If life has a peach color as a background color, there will be a kind of bright inside, I think I started to open the textbook, study carefully, and no longer shine outside. Ben was not a stupid person [url=http://www.smokingusacigarettes.com/]mokingusacigarettes.com[/url], and my grades went up quickly. Everyone was a little surprised and said with a smile: "I didn't expect you to have two more daughters." I smiled shyly. The hard heart is like the hyacinth in bloom, and the cocoon shell on the heart is peeling off like a piece of flower, with some pain and some joy. The feeling of getting better turned out to be so good. Since then, hyacinth has become the most beautiful flower in the garden, and I have become a good child in other populations. There are many beautiful flowers on the windowsill at home, among them there are various hyacinths. They danced in the wind, all filled with joy that could not be hidden, leaving little joys worth remembering in my life.
Related articles:
[url=http://the-jewish-przemysl-forum.983740.n3.nabble.com/the-ground-a-td4026563.html]NewportCigarettesCoupons[/url]

[url=http://forum.primarykamaster.com/lesson-stopped-a-td7005.html]Newport Cigarettes[/url]
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Diddlmania Forum © 2019 Snitz and Diddlmania.com Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina stata generata in 0,09 secondi TargatoNA.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000

Share |