I have a post I saved some time ago when someone
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c':
Autore  Discussione Discussione Successiva  

Molianalex
New

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 15 set 2020 : 08:29:40  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di Molianalex Invia a Molianalex un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
I would totally pick up a deck but that I understand Nintendo would clamp down real hard if you offered them. Maybe give the art out free of charge and then have donations open. Ya know, entirely separate and not in Any Way connected contributions

Oh there is interest in purchasing them! I have a post I saved some time ago when someone else made some. These are all amazing! You did a great job!

I don't desire it, I don't desire it, I definitely don't desire it, I do not desire it, I do not desire it, I do not desire it, I do not need it

I filmed every single flower in the game! I've been attempting to do this since they introduced blossom breeding back in Animal Crossing: Wild World. I FINALLY DID IT.

Ah well done! I am still looking for the green mum and I've just given up entirely on the blue rose lol.

I don't like roses anyhow so I do not know where I would place it!

Those 2 flowers are the bane of my life, lmao. I've have 20+ purple mums breeding for a while and have still yet to get a green one and needed to restart the whole process for blue roses a couple days ago because I did a step incorrect

The green mums came easy to me.

Despite them being my native flower, it took me multiple months to even get one, and it had been from randoms rather than the ones that I had been attempting to strain.

Same. I believe that it's because I started with mums as my native blossom. I'd purple ones without attempting to breed.

And having just one buddy help water. Still waiting on the green mommy!

If you want to know more, please click https://www.acbells.com/
   Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Diddlmania Forum © 2019 Snitz and Diddlmania.com Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina stata generata in 0,08 secondi TargatoNA.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000

Share |